Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

I try to watch the words I speak and keep them soft and sweet,
For I don't know from day to day which one's I have to eat.

People of character do the right thing, not because they think it will change the world,
but because they refuse to be changed by the world.


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Stephen

Today my baby boy turns 29 :) he is such a joy and always has been. He wanted to take care of his mom and sister, felt it was his job as men of the house. When God brought Ron into our lives it was so nice to see he was able to step back and realize that he could live his own life. Once he was secure in the fact that Ron really would take care of us he announced that he would be joining the Army. WOW, didn't see that coming!! His sister missed him so much she would cry for him to come home. Then getting married came next, that one we did see coming. Can't say he has always done everything in life the way I would have hoped but it's his journey, not mine. But never the less I could not be prouder of him!!! He has always been my #1 son and I love him dearly. Can't wait to see what the next chapter of his life has in store for us all.

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet and i am glad he is going down the right roads in his life, our children live what they learn in life and you did a great job tabby . I love you Both and god bless you all love ya Billi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Stephen! A lovely tribute to him, Tab.

    ReplyDelete