Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

I try to watch the words I speak and keep them soft and sweet,
For I don't know from day to day which one's I have to eat.

People of character do the right thing, not because they think it will change the world,
but because they refuse to be changed by the world.


Friday, April 15, 2011

Constance...





Last month when I was blacking out Constance Sue was getting really upset and scared. Steve was trying to make her feel better and not cry, he told her I was just having a panic attack and I would be ok when it was over. Then he sent her out for a ride with Jenny while he was waiting on Ron to get there. Very smart thing for him to do with the shape I was in at the time. 


Well in true Constance style she didn't really catch what he was saying, lol, since panic attack has no meaning to her. She has told everyone that I had a pantie attack, :D I can't help but crack up every time she tells me, "mom don't you be having another pantie attack cos it scared me". She is just so precious and always make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment